Clerk SSS Board Vacancy
PSSSB TYPING TEST INSTRUCTIONS
1. Cell phones, pagers, calculators, Pen Drives, Tablets or any electronic devices are strictly prohibited. Violation may lead to expulsion from the examination. No arrangements have been made at centres for their custody.
2. Improper conduct will entail expulsion from the examination. Failure to comply with the instructions will entail expulsion/cancellation of candidature or appropriate legal action.
3. Follow the instruction given before or after any screen during online exam.
4. Always maintain peace, discipline and silence during the examination process.
5. Candidate cannot leave before completion of exam.
7. Read the instructions in examination carefully before start.
8. The typing test consists of two 300 words paragraph typing i.e. in Punjabi and English.
9. Maximum 10 minutes will be there for each paragraph to complete the typing test. After the completion of 10 minutes, respective section will be auto submitted.
10. For Punjabi paragraph two fonts are available for typing i.e. Asees and Joy which a candidate needs to select before starting the typing test.
11. Below mentioned information needs to be taken care by the candidates during Punjabi Typing Test :
• In Asees Font use shift+6 key stroke to type (-)
• In Joy Font use Alt+0152 key stroke to type (?)
• In Joy Font use Alt+0217 key stroke to type (?)
12. The login details i.e. username and password will be provided to the candidates before starting the exam to access the typing test application.
13. Candidate is suggested to follow all the instructions carefully appearing on the computer screen at the time of Typing Test.
14. Minimum 300 words in each paragraph required to type to pass the test.
15. There would be some keyboard’s keys which would be non functional during the typing test.
16. Passing criterion would be 8% i.e. maximum 8% mistakes with respect to typing words would be allowed to pass.
17. Full Stop (.) and Question Mark (?) will be considered as a separate word as per the English and Punjabi font.
18. Apart from Full Stop (.) and Question Mark (?) in Punjabi and English both, all other punctuations will have no significance if typed or missed by the candidate.
19. Within specified time candidate can edit/delete his/her typed content any time with the help of Backspace key.
20. Candidate if want can restart the typing of paragraph from beginning again once he/she completes the minimum of 92% words of the paragraph before the specified time , by pressing the “repeat-key”. Result in such case will be calculated on behalf of with respect to all worlds typed by the candidate.
21. Missing of any word or typing of any extra word, each of either will be considered as 1 mark mistake.
22. Any type of typing mismatch or character missing in a word will be considered as 1 mark mistake for mismatch word.
23. Extra space will be considered as ½ mark mistake.
24. Missing space between two words will be considered as ½ mark mistake.
25. Missing space before Full Stop (.) and Question Mark (?) in both languages will not be considered as mistake.
26. In case of more than one paragraph in question, candidates needs to type exactly i.e. if candidate misses to create separate paragraph, it will be considered as 1 mark mistake.
27. Time interval of 5 min. will be provided between both language test.
28. Candidate should reach at the venue of the exam in time as provided in the admit card and late entry or another chance to appear for the exam shall not be allowed.
Download and Read Punjabi Typing Test instructions in Punjabi.
PSSSB ENGLISH MOCK TEST LINK : Click here for English Typing Mock Test
PSSSB PUNJABI MOCK TEST LINK : Click here for Punjabi Typing Mock Test
Punjab SSSB Clerk 2664 Recruitment 2015-16
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has issued a selection notice by urging the interested and eligible applicants to apply for 2664 Clerk and Data Entry Operator post. This recruitment notice should be a big opportunity for the people who are looking to get Government job in the state of Punjab. As the selection will be done for quite a few vacant positions, it is expected that thousands of interested applicants will compete against each other. Applicants will have to complete their application process from the website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in for PSSSB DEO Recruitment 2015-16.
PSSSB functions as the selection board to organize recruitment exams to select eligible candidates for various Government and non-Government organizations. Huge number of applicants apply for the job circulation posted by PSSSB and it conducts written exams as part of the selection process.
SSSB Punjab DEO Recruitment 2015-16
The recruitment board has asked for online application for PSSSB DEO& Clerk Recruitment 2015. Registration will start from 8th April 2016 and will continue till 18 April, 2016. Interested applicants are requested to apply online within the deadline by filling up the registration form available on the official website. Application fee for General quota is 600/-RS. Fee for SC/ST, PWD and OBC is 150/-RS., 100/-RS, and 300/-RSrespectively. Fee for the registration can be paid through bank challan or mobile banking process.
www.punjabsssb.gov.in apply online
- Name of the organization: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
- Name of the post: Clerk and Data Entry Operator
- Job location: Punjab
- Total Post: 2664 (updated on 09-04-2016)
- Application status: From 7th December to 18th April (Online only)
- Last Date For Submission of Fees : 22 April, 2016
- Fee: 600/-RS. (General), 100Rs/- (SC/ST), 150 RS/- (PWD), 300 RS/- (OBC)
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years
- Salary: 10,300-34,800 with grade pay of 3,200.
- Selection process: Written exam and typing test
- Admit card: Will be published soon after the registration process
- Website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- General – 845
- SC – 410
- Ex- Servicemen – 306
- OBC – 185
- Physically Disabled – 116
- Sports Person – 74
- Wards of Freedom Fighters – 17
- Total – 1953
PSSSB Clerk & DEO Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
This year, the recruitment will be done for a total of 1953 posts. Among them, 1895posts are for Clerk category and 58 posts are for Data Entry Operator Category. Some posts will be reserved for specific candidates. For details about quota wise vacancy, applicants are advised to go through the official notification available on the website of PSSSB.
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 37 years old as on 1.1.2015 to be considered eligible for PSSSB 1434 Posts DEO Recruitment 2015. Age limit will not be relaxed for General category. But applicants of reserved quota will be subject to age limit relaxation as per Government rules and regulations. But, to avail any facility, they will need to provide valid caste or other relevant certificates.
psssb recruitment 2015-16 apply online
Interested applicants must either possess at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified or possesses a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Selected applicants will be provided salary ranged from 10,300-34,800 with grade pay of 3,200. Salary will depend on educational qualification, experience and job role.
PSSB Clerk & DEO Admit Card 2016
Candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test (Typing Test) as part of selection process for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2015. Written exam will be objective type and admit card for the test will be issued which will be available on the official website. Selected applicants in the written test will have to go through typing test. After further selection process, final list of selected personnel will be published on the main server. All the details about exam date, result and admit card will be circulated through the main site of PSSSB.
Official Clerk LDC Notification
Official Clerk LDC Notification Post inscreaed and date extended
Apply Online Here